We will meet you in Bosa Marina, 15 minutes before the start time at the kiosk bar of the Nautica Pinna river harbour.
Our yacht has a lot of facilities of a home but is not a home.
On it there are simply rules to follow to enjoy all that it offers.
Our job is aimed at letting you know the best of Sardinian hospitality, culture, food, in a unique amazing environment.
We supply all drinks and food though you can bring yours.
Please let us know when you make your booking if you have special dietary requirements
You can actually help the sails up when we go out on the water. We couldn't call ourselves sailors if we didn't!
If the wind is light, we turn on the engine to navigate stages of the trip.
We encourage our passengers to help us raise the sails.
It is customary to tip the crew if you enjoyed your experience.
• In Sardinia you get the chance to enjoy temperate Mediterranean island weather.
• Sea breezes mitigate the summer heat along the coasts and the temperature never goes below zero even in winter.
• In the inland areas, the temperature is lower by a few degrees and it snows on the mountains in the cold season. Rain is rare especially in the summer.
Health and Safety
This is not a small boat and is very stable, really different from an elicopter ride. Sailing is inherently safe and safety is our primary concern. As soon as you climb aboard, our crew will tell you everything you need to know about the particulars of our sailing yacht.
• No shoes boarding, leaves it into the basket on the floating dock.
• A fleece or sweater, as sometimes it can be cooler out at sea.
• No sand, it is a trouble. Check your sea towel, bag or backpack in advance.
• Store your personal items safely and dry under deck.
• Please use your sea towel (that's mandatory on board, without it we can disembark you withholding your payment for us, though we can sell you one supplied with the boat paying cash €.20,00) on deck every time and everywhere.
• Solar oil is not permitted. Tie your long hair, it’s very annoying find it between halyards and ropes.
• Please use the toilet following the simple rules hanging on the wall carefully.
• Children are welcome on board. With small children we will need some info.
• Sea sickness: in general, the sea conditions are very easy. If you have troubles with travel sickness it is better taking a pill few hours before sailing or, when aboard, eating something and lying down on the deck.
• Be responsible with alcohol. The Coast Guard is very tough on inebriated people!
• On deck smoking is allowed but strictly limited, bring with you your own ashtray.
• As a rule, pets of any description are not permitted on board.
• Personal travel insurance is recommended for all bookings.
• Medical certificate is required to board pregnant women.
The guidelines communicated by the Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport for recreational activities establish that the social distance of at least 1 meter between people must be kept on board. Generalized use of face-masks and hand sanitation systems is required. We recommend having your own Personal Protective Equipment.
Terms and Conditions
Weather: We reserve the right to cancel your booking if weather forecast is not suitable. Should the company be forced to cancel or alter trips our liability is limited to offering a chance to either delay the excursion, get in return a gift card of 1-year valid or receive a refund no greater than the fare paid. We will contact you in advance to confirm your choice.
Cancellation fees: No show and 24 hours or less notice cancellation fee is 100% of fare. 24 hours - 48 hours 50% of fare. Also the option to postpone the excursion/trip or get in return a gift card.
Responsibility: The company shall not be held responsible for any property loss or damage and/or any claim resulting from personal injury or death arising whilst traveling with the company, participating in activities on the vessel or other company property.
COVID-19 Liability waiver
Taking part in any activity provided by Laltroturismo is subject to the approval of the present liability waiver by signing the following form for boarding:
I certify that:
I agree to keep Laltroturismo free of costs, expenses and compensation for illness and related treatments or death that can be caused directly or indirectly by any act or failure to act by the Company, or that could otherwise arise, giving up complaints or requests for any nature, engaging my heirs or any other personal representative in renunciation. This disclaimer extends to the crew members on board the boat during the activity, any employees, partners.